Rosita EVCLO Liquid (150 ml)
Nutrition no other cod liver oil can provide
Most commercial cod liver oils are a far cry from the natural nutrition found in this superfood.
Omega 3 benefits
Besides helping improve the symptoms of ADHD in children and adolescents, IQ tests found that pregnant and lactating women who supplement fish oil had their children’s IQ raised by 3.5 points. Alzheimer's disease patients who were given fish oil witnessed an increased blood flow in some parts of their brain.
Learn more about the many health benefits of omega 3 here
Rosita EVCLO (150 ml)
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the crystal clear waters of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted using a rare, cold process extraction technique that was used by the Vikings.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!)
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Contains only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D. No synthetic vitamins added.
- Provides 395 IU vitamin D3 and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Provides 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, winterization or chemicals used.
- Minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- Free of mercury, cadmium and lead
Wild caught and raw cod liver oil, traces of rosemary extract and organic vitamin E, fish collagen softgels
No artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, soy. Gluten and dairy free
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor: 1 to 3 drops daily
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Don't exceed more than 1/4 teaspoon daily.
Best taken with food
Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, consume within three months (may become thick and cloudy when cold). Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for up to two years.
Please note there is no need for a Cold Pack Shipper with your Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil. Rosita can ship safely in all temperatures - even when it’s really hot out - without any oxidation concerns, as heat can only accelerate oxidation in the presence of oxygen. Rosita bottles are flushed with nitrogen to remove oxygen. Once you receive your oil, it is important to allow the bottle to cool down to fridge temperature (4°C) before opening.
Good could be very good Once an order i placed I did not receive status of my goods. It will be helpful if an automated Email at least, informs me of my goods and I am not surprised by aramex text. Over all good experience. Since you are into home grown supplements you could get Natrens Probiotics in your product portfolio. These are only the best and guarantee live strains at time of delivery. This region needs to know advantages of probiotics. Trace minerals and multi vitamins is another option, but no synthetic or cheap ones. All the best. And Thank you for the wish card !
Hello Syed, Thank you so much for your review! We do send an automated email once the shipment has been released from our side. However, we will make sure to send a tracking number for international shipments, if that's what you meant. Thanks for the advice, we really appreciate it. We're happy to inform you that we're currently working on expanding our range in order to make it easier for our customers to find the supplements they need in one place. And as always, natural supplements (organic when possible) that do not contain any nasties, sustainable methods of sourcing and science-based guidance is our promise to you.
I have used this product for a long time so am very happy I can buy in Dubai. Amazing quality product and excellent delivery. Would highly recommend.
I recommend using this website