Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (Softgels)
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world.
Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, the oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA
- Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus Morhua) are caught hook and line on our own fishing boats in Norway.
- Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique - without heat, chemicals or mechanics.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity
- Convenient: Does not require refrigeration; ideal for those who’d rather skip the taste of fresh fish and fantastic for travel.
- Free from artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, and soy. Gluten and dairy free.
Wild-caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E, fish collagen softgels.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 3 mcg Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels),
- 365 mcg Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels).
- Provides 143 mg EPA and 195 mg DHA per serving, along with omega 6, 7, 9 and 11 fatty acid
- Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of our liquid cod liver oil.
Fish oil benefits
Fish oil may help support brain and heart function, balance hormones, repair damaged DNA, alleviate symptoms of autoimmune disease, curb inflammation, and promote healthy looking skin.
Learn more about the many health benefits of cod liver oil here
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouths of young children.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep them in dark storage at room temperature, ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature exposure either way has little-to-no impact on the oil. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods can increase the permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is three years from the production date.
* All our supplements are delivered via a temperature controlled service within the UAE
Best Product for you
Great results wonderful service. Thank you so much
Highly recommend this product
Best cod liver capsules
I’m purchasing my next order. It’s part of my morning routine. It’s a whole compound & so beneficial for my body & mind. I love it!
The most Trusted source for my supplements Nature goodness Quality without any sneaked-in preservetives Made a tremendous change in my health