Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (Softgels)
Convenient, easy and great for travel!
With these convenient Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) softgels, you can take the raw, wholesome nutrition of this true superfood everywhere.* No refrigerator or spoon needed!
Fish oil benefits
Fish oil may help support brain and heart function, balance hormones, repair damaged DNA, alleviate symptoms of autoimmune disease, curb inflammation, and promote healthy looking skin.
Learn more about the many health benefits of cod liver oil here
Rosita EVCLO (softgels)
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the crystal clear waters of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted using a rare, cold process extraction technique that was used by the Vikings.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!)
- Fish to free oil within hours!
- Contains only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D. No synthetic vitamins added.
- Provides 127 IU vitamin D3 per serving (3 softgels) and 1,260 IU vitamin A per serving, with some variation batch by batch, due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts.
- Provides 143 mg EPA and 195 mg DHA per serving, along with omega 6, 7, 9 and 11 fatty acid.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, winterization or chemicals used.
- Minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested two times for contaminants.
- Free of mercury, cadmium and lead
Raw wild caught cod liver oil with traces of rosemary extract and organic vitamin E. Sofgels are made of fish collagen.
Free from artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, and soy. Gluten and dairy free.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily or as needed.
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily with food, and increase if needed. The softgels may be punctured with a pin.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor: 1 to 3 drops daily
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Don't exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
Best taken with food
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep your softgels in dark storage at room temperature - ideally ranging from 15°C to 25°C.
Please note there is no need for a Cold Pack Shipper with your Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil. Rosita can ship safely in all temperatures - even when it’s really hot out - without any oxidation concerns, as heat can only accelerate oxidation in the presence of oxygen. Rosita bottles are flushed with nitrogen to remove oxygen. The softgels are sealed tight and completely protected from oxygen.
Quick delivery and product of superior quality
I've been taking it for over a year now. it works.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (Softgels) - great product
Very nice product and fast delivery.we are using it for the past 3 months.It is of High Quality .