Rosita EVCLO Liquid (150 ml)
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world. Straight from pristine Norwegian seas, it contains naturally occurring vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including omega-3 EPA and DHA.
If you do the research, you’ll find that most commercial cod liver oils are highly processed with heat that wipes out the natural vitamins A and D, and damages the fragile omega-3 fatty acids. To make up for the loss, most cod liver oil producers will add synthetic vitamins.
Yet Rosita family is in control of the entire process from fish to bottle, giving you the most precious and nutritional cod liver oil on the market.
- Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus Morhua) are caught hook and line on our own fishing boats in Norway.
- Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique. No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanics, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested twice in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity (including heavy metals testing).
- Convenient: Does not require refrigeration; ideal for those who’d rather skip the taste of fresh fish and fantastic for travel.
- Free from artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, and soy. Gluten and dairy free.
Wild-caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E.
A serving size of 1 tsp. Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil has:
- 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3 (DHA and EPA), 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
Fish oil benefits
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil contains a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.
Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.
Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.
Learn more about the many health benefits of omega 3 here
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
How to take Rosita liquid
Here are some quick tips on “prepping” your pure cod liver oil for the most optimal taste:
- Before taking your preferred dose, take it out of the fridge and set it on the counter for two minutes.
- Then shake! This allows your oil to be properly distributed (it’s a full-spectrum oil, so shaking it makes for a consistent taste).
- Some people like to enjoy a slice of orange afterward for a refreshing chaser.
- Refrigerate upon receiving. (Please note, Rosita fish oils are nitrogen-flushed to remove oxygen before sealing the bottle, which preserves the oil’s freshness in all temperatures).
- Once opened, consume within three months (oil may become thick and cloudy when cold).
- Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for up to three years from the product’s production date.
* All our supplements are delivered via a temperature controlled service within the UAE.
Great fish oil
Perfect fish oil for those wanting to escape the processing of the modern world that is making so many sick! Thank you for making this available for us in the UAE!
And amazing that it is available from a local retailer who delivered it super promptly. Big thumbs up for the price that is almost same if not the same as in USA where this oil is from. Will buy again.
Very good quality product. Very recommended.
Very fast delivery
Rosita EVCLO Liquid
The parcel came with good packing, Rosita EVCLO seems very pure and excellent product.