Ancient Traditions Colostrum 1 Kilo
What is colostrum?
Colostrum is simply immune milk. It is packed full of immune and growth factors that help children grow and adults repair their DNA.
We have experienced the tremendous health benefits of colostrum first hand and want to spread the word.
Colostrum is backed by more than 5,000 studies that have highlighted its health benefits, which range from healing leaky gut, stimulating collagen production, neutralizing bacteria and viruses to balancing the immune system.
Colostrum in the world of sports
The Australian Olympic Team attributed the substantial number of medals that its athletes had won during the 2000 and 2004 Olympics to colostrum supplementation. Since then, elite athletes from all over the world have started supplementing colostrum to increase muscle strength, stamina, speed recovery and burn fat.
Ancient Traditions Colostrum
- Supercharged with 97 Immune Factors and 87 Growth Factors
- Contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids
- Third-party verified to be true 6-hour bovine colostrum by Dr. Don Lean, Professor Emeritus Cornell University and certified by independent labs.
- Harvested from grass-fed USDA Grade A cows raised in the United States, only after the newborn calves get their share.
- Free of synthetic hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, gluten and GMOs.
- Never defatted. Research shows that almost 30% of the IGF-1 in colostrum is found in fat.
- 100% pure colostrum, no additives.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Cold processed at under 46 Degrees celsius to maintain its bioactive properties.
100% grass-fed colostrum. No additives.
Dose and how to take
3 grams (1tsp) to 20 grams (around 2 tablespoons) daily divided on two doses.
Most of the studies that were done on athletes used a daily dose of 10 - 20 grams and results were measured after 8 weeks of supplementation.
Tweak your dose according to your needs, but keep in mind that colostrum performs best when frontloaded – Taken in higher doses initially then lowered after desired results are obtained.
Take on empty stomach for faster absorption. But you can always use your imagination, you can blend it with smoothies, juices, ...